A village of Dark Magic-Paprola
Delusion Matrix
Paprola a village of dark magic
By Akshay rana
Here is your text with corrected grammar, improved flow, and polished sentence structures while strictly keeping your personal tone, voice, and narrative style.
Delusion Matrix: Paprola, a Village of Dark Magic
By Akshay Rana
Do you ever wonder why sometimes you just need love? Everyone needs love, but no matter what you do, you can never undo what you are going through. Your past can never change, nor can your future; the only thing that changes is the possibility of your upcoming outcomes.
During the Diwali holidays, I visited my home in Palampur. It is a great spot in the Himalayas, lying in the Kangra region and blessed with the beauty of the Shivalik mountains. You might wonder why I am so happy expressing pride in my hometown—it is because it is meant to be. My family and I are among the oldest residents of the village, and my ancestors are locals of Kangra.
With recent development in the region, we are now connected to you and the rest of the world. But there was a time when places that are now busy hubs were like haunted forests. No stranger dared to come alone due to robbers and wild animals. The mountains hold many dark secrets alongside the gifts of God.
Whether you believe it or not, if you live in Old Himachal for more than a year or so, you are going to experience a harsh truth called dark magic. It may not make any sense, but it is there because I have seen it myself, and that is why I am telling you.
So, on a specific day in November, I was at home for the holidays. Everyone was free after Diwali, and there was a wedding in Paprola. To experience my youth again, I jumped into the life of a spirited rider, riding my motorcycle through the winding roads of Palampur. As soon as I headed into the old mountains from the highway by turning toward Paprola, crossing the market and moving into the forest, I experienced the silence of nature.
I heard the sounds of birds calling to each other, and traffic on the road was rare. The slope was getting steeper, and the road narrowed into a single lane. Even in the evening, there were only a few places where I encountered people.
We finally reached the wedding. We were late, so we were directed straight to the dining area. The food was served as a traditional Kangri Dham, so we sat down and ate. As we started eating, the temperature began to drop. It was late autumn, and we were freezing by the time we finished our food. We ran toward the fire to warm ourselves. Since it was a time for celebration, the locals opened up their spirits by pulling out bottles of English wine onto the table.
We greeted the couple with our gifts and started preparing to head home. I had heard many things about Paprola and the black magic practiced by some local women through secretive means, and it was getting late. We met many women who were returning to their homes, but my friend stopped me.
While the couple was completing their wedding rituals, I noticed a strange old woman looking at me. Wherever I moved, after a short while, she would head in that direction. I called my friend and asked him about the old lady. He said, "I don't know, maybe my grandmother knows her." Everyone was busy except his grandma, who was sitting in a chair and was quite old to talk to. When I asked the grandma about the lady, she just made a shushing sound ("soosh"). My friend's mom didn't even know who she was, so they tried to move her out of the room. After that, we danced until 1:00 AM and started looking for rooms to sleep in. Most of the people had left, and only a few were still awake.
Suddenly, strange things started happening to me. After dinner, I was heading to the washroom, which was a few meters away from the house. On my way back, I saw someone from far away looking toward me. There was a clear flash of light as soon as I blinked my eyes. The entity that was looking at me was suddenly right in front of me, striking me on the chest. I went into a frozen state, completely unable to move. I tried to shout, but my voice remained inside me. I wasn't even able to walk. I fell back onto the grass, hitting my body hard, but I couldn't feel any physical sensation. My teeth were locked tightly in position. I lost consciousness for a few seconds until my friends saw me and picked me up. They carried me as if I were a statue and rubbed my toes. Everyone gathered around, helping to get me inside a car.
I could see them doing all these things, but I couldn't respond. Soon, I fainted away into the dark.
A couple of hours later, I opened my eyes in the hospital. The doctor said I was weak, so glucose was being injected into my veins, but my friends and I knew what had really happened. It was dark magic, and no one knew how these things were reacting in my body. My friend told me we needed to be safe from such things and suggested I meet a Tantrik on the way back. Having read psychology books, I understood how such things can affect the mind. I tried taking medication from the doctor, but it wasn't helping, as I was affected by something else entirely.
Now back at work, things have returned to normal, but the mystery remains to this day. After that experience, I started looking for people who were affected like me, and I found out that the place really is a mystery. Roughly one out of every five houses in the villages of Paprola was experiencing similar things in their surroundings. Some people are so deeply influenced by such occurrences that they are in a state of paralysis, while others are undergoing treatments by doctors or Tantriks.
It is really fascinating to realize that we are not alone on this mighty Earth. We share it with forces that surpass us and are even smarter than us.
This blog post is part of a collection on the Mystery of Mighty Earth within the Delusion Matrix blog. This is the first entry, and I hope you enjoyed my reflective thoughts.
Comments
Post a Comment